[thelist] ASP - send generated results via email

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Fri Dec 22 17:45:00 CST 2000

You are retrieving values out of the database, right? --Do you have that
code written?

instead of just placing the recordset values on the html page, include all
the html and results into one variable. Make sense? --So before (for
example):

After:
<%
		& "<td>" & oRS("rank") & "</td>" _
		& "<td>" & oRS("serialnumber") & "</td>" _
		& "</tr></table>"
%>

then you can output the results to the page (<%=htmlresults%>) and also use
that same variable as the body of your email. Note I am not covering html
formatted emails vs plain text, but the above will at least get you in the
right direction (I hope)

Is that clearer?
sgd
--