[thelist] Javascript help redux

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Thu Dec 28 13:32:44 CST 2000

I thought about that, but what happens if I meet another site that
does the same thing, but calls the window something else? I suppose I
could work around a script for those offending links that resets all
the external links to use the new name as the target, but that
requires me to keep up with each page that does that, so to speak.

I think what I'll do is either a) not worry about it, or b) not post
links to sites that rename the window, or c) see if I can't enframe
(with an invisible 0.100 frameset) the page. Guess I'll have to
experiment.

Jake

--
<icongarden at icongarden.com>

Appreciation is a wonderful thing; it makes what is excellent in others
belong to us as well. -Voltaire, philosopher, historian, satirist,
dramatist, and essayist (1694-1778)