[thelist] CF and Win98

Herzog, Ari Ari_Herzog at Instron.com
Fri Dec 29 16:34:08 CST 2000

I have CF Server and CF Studio installed on both Win NT and Win 98,
both with PWS and it works fine on both boxes.

-----Original Message-----
From: matthew garrett [mailto:matthew.garrett at snet.net]
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 5:24 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] CF and Win98

I'm thinking of trying CFExpress or CFStudio on my little Win 98 machine,
for testing/building/de-bugging. Either way, I need to set it up as a server
also.

The options I know of are:
1) Apache
2) Personal Web Server
3) NT (oh, it's 2000 now - right?)

I would love for someone to tell me that installing and maintaining Apache
is not that big a deal, and I should go for it. However, I am not a total
propeller-head, and am usually Mac-centric.

Thanks for any advice.
Matt

Matthew Garrett
mg at see5.com