[thelist] X-evolt: WHAT!!?

Shirley Kaiser (SKDesigns) skaiser at skdesigns.com
Mon Jan 1 00:07:08 CST 2001

Rudy,

Also, if you go to the site's main page, you'll find the Evolt.org logo
with a link to evolt.org. Is that an OK thing for him to do?

http://www.nerdsoul.com/

If he's not in any way affiliated with evolt.org, I'm curious about why
he's doing all this stuff. Just feeling protective....

Warmly,
Shirley
--
Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.