[thelist] design to look good at any resolution

Shirley Kaiser (SKDesigns) skaiser at skdesigns.com
Mon Jan 1 14:09:08 CST 2001

Rudy,

Maybe my brain has taken the day off today, as I couldn't get to the URL....

Which issue was this in? I tried the URL in the message but got an error
(and I allowed for the wrapped part in the message). I am a subscriber
to I-Design, too, although I don't read each one, ran a search in my
email folder for these and up popped about 8 of the digests. If you
could let me know the digest #, I can then more easily check it out. It
sounds interesting.

Thanks.

Warmly,
Shirley