[thelist] evolt navigation

Peter Van Dijck peter at vardus.com
Tue Jan 2 07:54:08 CST 2001

Hi all,
first: hurray for the new version of the website. We at work here were
playing with some new clustering analysis software from IBM, and we got an
idea. We can use it on evolt, to generate a navigation structure.
How it would work: we would select about 50 titles of evolt articles. You
guys volunteers would have to download a little piece of software from IBM
(or edit in notepad) and order these titles. We would then use the cluster
analysis software to generate reports and from those come up with a
navigation. (We would post the results online). It would be an interesting
exercise. What do you think? Anyone interested in this research?
Peter