[thelist] HTML Emails

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Tue Jan 2 11:24:08 CST 2001

At 08:45 AM 1/2/2001, you wrote:
>Actually, I have a similar question.  Right now, my boss is absolutely
>convinced that you can send an email with Outlook that will be *both* text
>and HTML and show up in the proper format based upon the capabilities of the
>individual's email reader.  Any thoughts on this mess?

You end up with a hybrid email, that looks like crap in text mail readers.
You have a text "top" and a html "bottom", so the HTML mail readers
'ignore' the text type, and the text mail readers show the html formatting,
unparsed, after the 'clean' text. A real crappy solution IMHO.
----
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys