[thelist] RE: SQL: Infuriating Date/Time Insert

MILLER David R. dmiller at mcc.ca
Tue Jan 2 14:56:08 CST 2001

Coming in late on this after holidays. I don't use CF, but I bet I know the
problem. 'Date' is a reserved word for Access. If your field is so named,
use [Date] (i.e., with square brackets) in the SQL code. Proper format for
date values in Access is #-delimited with no quotes.

David R. Miller
Manager, Computer-Based Testing
Medical Council of Canada
dmiller at mcc.ca