[thelist] SQL 7 Web Interface (& PS. to calgary)

aphelan (Andrea Phelan) aphelan at confederationc.on.ca
Thu Jan 4 10:55:08 CST 2001

I need to make a web interface to a SQL 7 Database, password protection etc,
& i havent worked with anything like this in about 2 years, does anyone know
where i can find some quality tutorials on this?
Thanks!

Annie

PS: To any Calgary developers out there: I'm hoping to relocate to calgary
in the next few months, but i'm having a hard time finding a list of
lagitimate webdev studios in the area. I'd like to throw around some apps,
so if anyone could point me in the right directions, that would be great :)