[thelist] web based wysiwyg

Jay Greenspan jay at trans-city.com
Thu Jan 4 11:59:36 CST 2001

> No such thing as overkill over here :-)
>
> This is a full CMS, right? Could you do a wee comparison with the
> likes of

Yeah, it's a full CMS, but sadly, I can't do the camparison. My background
in the area is limited to providing solace to friends who had the misfortune
of working with Vignette.

I saw a demo of the Roxen product that had some real gee-whiz appeal. That's
about all I know. However, as this is your area of expertise, I look forward
to your detailed analysis; when should we expect it?

> * Bladerunner/Broadvision
> * Vignette
> * Interwoven
> * Spectra
>
> Cheers
> Martin

BTW -- Martin, I've been meaning to ask you, what is your company's
principle place of business and where can I find lists of the partners?

-j