[thelist] Anyone know anything about ZOPE?

Eric Cestari eric at ohmforce.com
Fri Jan 5 10:48:10 CST 2001

Hi and happy new year !

I tested Zope, and it is really professional and convincing. I did not
have time to test it extensively but it was really impressive. It is OO,
coded in python and hard to summarize in a few lines.

I use PHP but consider seriously using Zope one day.
Install Zope by yourself, it can be done in 3 minutes (if you have
python) and do the tutorial (half an hour max) and feel the powah ;)

A friend of mine is a Zope developper, and wouldn't consider using
anything else ..

c*
Adam Patrick wrote:

> Howzit?
>
> One of our clients has shown interest in using Zope to manage the
> contents of their company home-page.  I'm starting my investigation and
> wondering if anyone has any experience with this product good or bad.
>
> TIA,
> Adam
>
> --

Eric Cestari                      |               Ohm Force
Chief Web Designer                |  Digital Audio Software
mailto:eric.cestari at ohmforce.com  | http://www.ohmforce.com