[thelist] tracert timeout

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri Jan 5 17:04:12 CST 2001

Well, it's a full blown company in that I'm incorporated and there
are several of us that do the work, but is just a cover for my
freelancing in that it's office is my living room and I'm the only
employee and the others are people like me who I partition the work
out to as independent contractors when it's something I can't do or
too much for me to do on my own.

Along with another Mpls freelancer, we seem to be in the lead for
what seems a huge project to us, and if we get it we've talked about
getting an office away from our apartments.

Come back to to Minneapolis. I will be your friend! (especially if
you're a CF/SQL server guy or can confirm my suspicions that I should
start wearing penguin tee shirts under my Minneapolis flannel and
gravitate toward PHP).

--
- Erik Mattheis
http://gozz.com/