[thelist] Frames question

muinar muinar at gmx.net
Sat Jan 6 14:08:12 CST 2001

Marlene, concerning the article you wrote,
Are you sure that he (the Webmonkey author) didn't include the browser
offsets in his
numbers by mistake? When I looked at the 600x800 mockups he provides in his
article, there's
always something around 780 pixels horizontal space.

The 760 pixels he claims for example would then be 780-2x10 (left and right
offset)

I thought to be on the safe side with 770 pixels width... please correct me
immediately if I'm wrong!

(Browser margins set to 0 of course)

TIA

Mike S. Krischker