[thelist] Frames question

Marlene Bruce marlene at digitizethis.com
Sun Jan 7 02:17:12 CST 2001

Oh, I'm sorry, I was off-line the rest of the day (and thought I'd
check email before hitting the hay).

I can't really speak to the numbers in the Webmonkey article with any
certainty, since I wasn't privy to their research. However, according
to the files Webmonkey provides, I measured all of those and got my
numbers from the compared measurements.

The best thing for you to do is to test the page you're building on
both IE4 and Netscape 4 (assuming those are your targets), on any
platform your users are likely to view the site from.

Let me know if there's any more clarification I can attempt to do.

Marlene