[thelist] Frames question

Michael Galvin mpgalvin at eircom.net
Sun Jan 7 07:50:13 CST 2001

The (perhaps mistaken) point of the 2 *s was to center the content frames
(20,343,80,20) in the middle of the window.  In theory, if the res. was
1024x768 or more, you'd get a lot of space at the top and bottom, rather
than just a big ugly space at the bottom.  Then the frames would degrade
gracefully as the resolution lowered.

Is there anybody here that is still designing for 640x480 - I mean,
specifically?  Not, "oh, this should work at the lower res, but they may
have to scroll"