[thelist] tracert timeout

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Mon Jan 8 12:02:43 CST 2001

[Trying again - well done Dan...]

If they're doing that, they're probably not allowing
FTP to open secondary ports other than 21.  Changing
the 'Passive FTP (Y/N)' setting in your FTP client
may well restore service.

FTP problems, IME, are normally rectified either in
this way, or by uninstalling MSFTPsvr :-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com