[thelist] Linux Tar Question

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Tue Jan 9 14:20:29 CST 2001

Looks like you are correct.  I saw the errors and didn't think to look and
see the output.  Do you know how I can get rid of the messages that are
returned?

Also, it seems that in my experimentation, that I created a file called
--exclude=stats.  Any idea on how to delete it?  I tried rm -f
"--exclude=stats", rm -f '--exclude=stats'.  Everytime, unknown option.

Thanks for the tip.

chris