[thelist] Traceroute favor

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Wed Jan 10 03:41:26 CST 2001

Thanks everyone for the trace route info.  Unfortunately, it was just what
I needed.  :)  It shows me that my problems are with my local
ISP.  :(  Someone pity me.  PLEASE.  They tried to blame my slowdowns for
email, ftp, and browser on my browser cache.  When I informed him that
email doesn't go thru the browser, I was informed that it does.  WOW!!! You
learn something new everyday.  Man, will I be happy when DSL is available
in my area.

Thanks again everyone.  I really appreciate it.

Chris