[thelist] Table Problem

Jesus Gonzalez Gorriti Jesus.Gorriti at iconmedialab.es
Wed Jan 10 12:06:26 CST 2001

Try putting this in the html (between <head></head> tags)

	FORM {
		margin : 0 0 0 0;
		margin-bottom : 0;
		margin-left : 0;
		margin-right : 0;
		margin-top : 0;
	}

(yeah, I know, you don't need all those margins, but you cover your arse)

and put the </form></td> tags in the same line as the last input line..