[thelist] Filling up timesheets - good or bad?

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Thu Jan 11 05:48:29 CST 2001

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

I have a Palm app which tracks time.

It's called TakeTime - should be easily findable from your
favourite Palm download site.

Cheers
Martin

Please respond to thelist at lists.evolt.org
To:   thelist at lists.evolt.org
cc:

Subject:  Re: [thelist] Filling up timesheets - good or bad?

Snap here I am also paid a salary and I must fill in a time sheet. The best
way I find to do this is to liturally time your self doing something!

It takes a bit of getting used to, but once you get used to it.

I find it was annoying at first, but now I am finding it easier to tell my
boss how long it will take to do things. Like before I would say bla,
guesing, but now its bla knowing and adding a oercentage for writing these
emails! ;-)