[thelist] Filling up timesheets - good or bad?

Rebekah Murphy bekah at nightvisions.com
Thu Jan 11 07:18:29 CST 2001

The company I am now working for does this. The main reason seems to be
so they can bill clients accurately (it is a small design firm). There
is no real "time sheet" they just expect an email with "3 hours x
project, 5 hours y project" on it so they know who to send the bill to.
If you don't send in your hours a woman from billing walks around with a
clipboard and stands over your desk until you produce some numbers :)

It is a pretty small company, so I don't know how larger organizations
would handle this.

-Bekah