[thelist] Re: harddrive letters

Cedric Wooding cedric at torchbox.com
Thu Jan 11 09:07:29 CST 2001

Ron,
maybe if you read my mail in full you would realise that I am using WIN98.
Yes this is what the help file says, and yes I tried it. However with a
fixed hard drive it is not possible to change the drive letters using this
method. I have looked under all the regular resources, I am in my 2nd week
of searching for an answer to my question. I wouldn't usually ask this type
of question on Evolt, but I was at my wits end.

Joshua,
I have tried to use FDISK, but can't see which function it is that I want.
None of them are obviously "change the drive letters". I can't find any help
documentation on FDISK.
thanks though - I'll persevere

<tip>
read e-mails fully, follow the thread and don't give arsey out comments when
you don't know the full situation.
</tip>

Cedric

yes stupid arsey people bug me...