[thelist] Filling up timesheets - good or bad?

Brown, Robert Robert.Brown at lot21.com
Thu Jan 11 17:36:32 CST 2001

Clients and Profits - here's your workflow open application > click on the
baloney (some say its a Dali style clock, no its baloney) > press tab > find
that one job number out of all the job numbers that have ever existed since
your company bought the software > put in the amount time > repeat until
your day's worth of time is complete > click on next day > then the damn
thing asks you if you want to save, or blow away that day's work.

its a damn fine application...