[thelist] Frame Problems. Help!

Jen Worden jen at meadoworks.com
Fri Jan 12 10:26:31 CST 2001

Hi Shane ...

At 08:25 AM 1/12/01 -0600, M. Shane DeVault wrote:
>I'm attempting to put a 1 pixel frame border around a page that is roughly
>600X300

Netscape and frames are the cause of much baldness amongst coders - NN has
always used relative pixels as a reference (ie. 200 pixels of 100% after
chrome). I don't know about Netscape 6 as I haven't done frames for a very
long time because of this.

But. I *do* remember you had to have framespacing and frameborder plus
margin(height/width) and border in each of the framesets to turn OFF the
spacing.

Hope that helps. And Good Luck! ;)

cfn ... Jen

Jen Worden - Web Developer