[thelist] Drop-down menu items

Brown, Robert Robert.Brown at lot21.com
Fri Jan 12 15:50:31 CST 2001

I didn't want that published to the evolt list, that's why I sent it to you
directly...

Anyways what can I say is, the menu's where based off of hiermenus a popular
DHTML script that the author made public, from what I understand he was
offered a great deal of money, not to make it public, but did so for the
community. (I might have this wrong, if anybody wants to correct me)

I cant remember where the developers found the script. If you go to
www.PalmOS.com
through my recommendation, a small arrow icon was added to indicate 'more'
that helped. another thing is if the title of the menu is a hyperlink to a
page, repeat the same hyperlink in the menu under a label 'main page',
because the users focus is now on the menu.(that is not the case on this
site however)