[thelist] Odd tables

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Fri Jan 12 21:06:31 CST 2001

> I am trying to make a table look "indented" without using CSS

hi l

yeah, align=right for tables is intended to flow stuff around it, just like
images

blockquote is yucky, but it does work, although the indentation isn't
anywhere near the 20% you seem to want, and it also indents on the right
hand side, not sure if this is a necessary part of your design

here are two more ideas

put the 80% table inside a right-aligned div --

or use a nested table inside a width=100% table --

notice you wouldn't need to nest a table if you didn't need the border

rudy.ca