[thelist] Including a txt file

Jason Lustig lustig at acsu.buffalo.edu
Sat Jan 13 19:33:38 CST 2001

Well... you could use SSI or any other scripting language like Perl or PHP.
If you don't have access to that stuff on your server setup, you can always
use a client-side language Javascript - however, this slows your site down
because it runs on the client's computer, not the server, and is dependent
on the speed of the client's computer. Also, if they have javascript turned
off (and many businesses do this because they're paranoid), it won't work. A
server-side language is your best shot, imho.

--Jason

http://www.alternate-universe.org/

*****

Your signiture determines your reality