[thelist] Quoted attibute values

lon.kraemer lwkraemer at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 13 20:22:31 CST 2001

Most current browsers (though slowly improving) don't give a crap about
"proper". xHTML 1.0 (the latest w3c recommendation) follows XML syntax that
REQUIRES that attributes be quoted AND lowercase. Also, no more defaults
like nowrap in a TD tag. Must be nowrap="nowrap"

'Tis just wise to practice what's coming. Currents will not puke if you do
it now. The beat goes on, my friend.