[thelist] Getting Started With Linux

Jeremy Weiss wfs at usa.net
Sun Jan 14 00:54:31 CST 2001

I've got a slightly OT question.  The last time I worked with
Linux was back before it got commercialized.  At that time I
was using a version called Slackware, but I never hear about it
anymore.  Does anyone know if it's still around, and if so, how
is it comparing to all the rest?

In Christ,
Jeremy Weiss
Web Gambit, Inc.                   http://www.webgambit.com
jw at webgambit.com                              (501)907-1860
   And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord,
   and not unto men.    Colossians 3:23