[thelist] Any Flash 5 gurus around?

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Sun Jan 14 13:30:31 CST 2001

I am having a heck of a time working on my first flash slot game and could
use a sounding board / troubleshooter from anyone that has Flash 5.  Any
out there?

I am pulling information from a mysql database via a php script.  I can
access the php script fine, but for some reason, the first time I pull the
results, they are blank, from then on, they are 1 pull off.  I have setup
some text boxes to echo the results and the variables are being returned,
but flash is not showing the graphics correctly.   Always 1 spin/pull off.

I know that this doesn't make much sense, but if you look at the file, it
will.  I have compiled it and placed a "playable" copy on my site if anyone
wants to see what I am talking about.

http://www.redhotsweeps.com/games/index.html

If you are interested in helping, let me know and I will send you the fla file.

Thanks all

Chris