[thelist] CF: form. Url. Attributes. A better way?

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Sun Jan 14 20:40:31 CST 2001

Check out the FormUrl2Attributes tag that is standard with the FuseBox
method at www.fusebox.org.  It does essentially the same thing you are doing
manually, except that it does it for EVERY variable.  My partners and I have
been using a derivative of it for some time and it works well for us.  It
doesn't make any noticeable slowdown.

Good luck,

-joshua