[thelist] Outsourcing mail

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Mon Jan 15 07:31:31 CST 2001

I think it depends a lot on what you are planning on outsourcing, how many
users you have, what server type (LDAP, POP etc) what your webmail
expectations are etc. I would start by asking my main ISP for a quote and
looking outwards from there.

You're right about the archive. What's going on there eh, admins? Also why
are there no "[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for xx-xx-xx" mails any
more? Those always drew me back to the site and kept me updated on what I
would otherwise be missing.

.steve