[thelist] JavaScript Ticker tape

Tijs Teulings tijs at framfab.nl
Mon Jan 15 10:10:31 CST 2001

You could scroll a layer within another layer creating a similar effect. But it requires some nifty
javascripting. A bit simpler is using an input box (from a form) and scrolling a string through
that. con: it doesn't look very slick...

take a look at this page:

http://javascript.internet.com/scrolls/

for some examples.

ps.
most scrollers are more irritating than useful so don't use them if it's not absolutely needed.

greets,
Tijs