[thelist] Forms: Document moved WHERE?!

Frank framar at interlog.com
Tue Jan 16 05:15:31 CST 2001

I've got this thing with forms that's really cheesing me off. On my
admin stuff, I tend to use frames, and when
updating(/deleting/adding) a record, I make the action as such (where
the #vars# are within an output):

<form action="#cgi.script_name#" method="POST">

I usually get a page that tells me that

"Object Moved

This document may be found _here_"

with _here_ being a link to the same bloody page! Anyone have any
idea WTH this is about? My ISP guy has absolutely no clue. Bill G.
would not be safe around me on days like this.
--

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com