[thelist] [DIVs] can one use a master div to show/hide other divs in sequence?

Candace Maynard Candace.Maynard at popart.com
Tue Jan 16 14:49:31 CST 2001

Hi Jason --

 We just did something very similar to this.  Here's the thing: if you
have access to it, XML and a server-side solution is a much better
choice.  Much quicker, much less computationally expensive, and much,
much cleaner for you.  One server side solution, no messy client-side
issues.  :)

Let me know if you are interested (you could do the server-side portion
in PHP -- we did ours in ASP).

:)
Candace