[thelist] Interesting news / Allaire and Macromedia to merge

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Jan 17 07:25:31 CST 2001

Nah.  If you follow the Allaire link posted earlier to the
FAQ page, we discover that the question "What will be the
name of the new merged company?" answers "Macromedia".

So it looks more like a ""merger"" than a merger.  Which
is encouraging, 'cos Macromedia haven't been like that
before.  (Although I do wish they'd pull their fingers
out and add PHP support to UltraDev, but that's another
story).

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com