[thelist] HTML Resources/Tutorials

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser at skdesigns.com
Wed Jan 17 12:53:34 CST 2001

Annie,

I'm the editor for WebsiteTips.com at http://www.websitetips.com, which has
a very extensive HTML section, among other things. There are at least 1,500
annotated resources plus a few dozen tutorials, articles, and I update it
daily with more, including a new Tips and Tidbits section with short tips,
news, etc. A lot of educators have it on their lists, so you may find it
helpful.

Most of the URLs sent in are also already within the annotated resources at
WebsiteTips.com. The HTML section is at http://www.websitetips.com/html/

Maybe you'll find that helpful, too. :-)

Warmly,
Shirley
--
Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.