[thelist] Image ready 3 on mac waaaaay slow?

Annie Rex arex at BaseSix.com
Wed Jan 17 16:10:31 CST 2001

Mmhmmm. Point taken. I must have read all of this wrong. Sorry for the
misunderstandings.

- Annie

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Daniel J. Cody
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 3:14 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] Image ready 3 on mac waaaaay slow?

Annie Rex wrote:

> So I guess list admins are the only ones allowed to slam a product set on
> "thelist?"

err. why do you say that? He disagreed with your opinion. I don't see
any 'slamming' going on here either by you or adrian. I also think a
number of other people may not agree with your opinion, nullifying your
other opinion that it has anything to do with being an 'admin'.
Everyones equal on this list.

> And, no, I didn't mean anything other than what I had said. Adobe has a
weak
> product set when it comes to designing for the web - the problem with the
> tool is the tool.

Thats your opinion, adrian has his.. whats the big deal?

.djc.