[thelist] Image ready 3 on mac waaaaay slow?

Boerner, Brian J brian.j.boerner at lmco.com
Wed Jan 17 17:14:35 CST 2001

Annie rocks! but you should temper your PS comments as it is a must for creating print ready graphics

which considering cross-breeding of media happens to be impossible to live without....
try telling an ad agency that you only have a 72 dpi version of something

but I do believe that Adobe is always about 1 year behind when it comes to web

Adobe Live Motion *IS* Flash4 - GoLive is DW3 etc ... at least it seems that way to me

np. Neil Young, "Words"

- anyone heard from Cate Meredith?

you original evolters know who i mean!!!

cheers

brian