[thelist] Image ready 3 on mac waaaaay slow?

Boerner, Brian J brian.j.boerner at lmco.com
Wed Jan 17 18:09:31 CST 2001

oooo - so sorry JD :^) that allaire thing must have you in a chipper mood!

We happen to use CF so I'm very happy too - maybe i can prevent the developers here from using cf styles and go with stylesheets

as for Cate - she SHOULD be on Bush's cabinet!!!!!! That would help the country immensely!!

WHERE IS CATE MEREDITH???  hehe

<tip>
if possible save image files to 300 psd before you Firework them so when you need to promote your site by other means you can at least hand off to a print designer for some quick sharp results - they won't have to recreate *anything*
</tip>