[thelist] Image ready 3 on mac waaaaay slow?

Cauley, Megan L megan.l.cauley at lmco.com
Wed Jan 17 18:13:31 CST 2001

>From mlcauley
                        on Wednesday January 17, 2001 at 12:26 PM:

                        birth control works, why would you not use it on the deer instead of killing them?

                        the only reason i can think of is cruelty and ignorance. esp. sharpshooters... that is just sick.

                        the over development of the areas surrounding the parks certainly have taken their toll on the natural balance. why not hunt the
                        developers? they are ruining the balance of man, nature (animals) even further...