[thelist] Site check - Second coming

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Thu Jan 18 10:04:31 CST 2001

I didn't get spawned windows, but I do have some observations.  When I
rollover the menu at the bottom of the splash page there is text scrolling
along the bottom that I really cannot read do to either 1) lack of contrast
or 2) too big a pixel jump on each scroll interval.  The one word that did
jump out at me was the word "asses" while hovering over "how we do it".
Now, I'm no English major, but an ass is one of two things, a donkey or a
vulgarity for a buttock.  Perhaps "evaluate" would be a better word.

-joshua