[thelist] scrolling news tickers

A. Erickson ilsa at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 19 11:36:31 CST 2001

Or, I wonder if it's hugely popular because all that text flowing across the
screen at the top is incredibly difficult to read? Or, maybe it's because
the groupings on the left is also difficult to read (blue on mint?). In
fact, the design on the page seems to be all over the place. Dunno about
this one.

It's an interesting example of *something* though.

- amanda