[thelist] RE: [thelist]Thanks!! - Call for Help-Shopping Carts

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Fri Jan 19 20:32:31 CST 2001

|Gina K. Anderson wrote:
|Okay, I'm pulling my hair out. I have a client that wants to add an
|online store to her site with the following features:
|*Under 200 dollars for one time purchase or less than $12 per month

Belated thank you to all of you who responded to my above inquiry!! I got
*really* busy all of a sudden and just got the chance to breathe. I ended up
finding a solution through a link to www.perlarchive.com, I had checked a bunch
of those listing sites, but not that one. I came across this:

http://www.estoresetup.com/index.htm

Solved. $100 bucks more than she wanted, but she's gonna save at least that much
in my time and labor. Great store, if you need something full-featured (browser
based admin, no design constraints, online coupon/discount codes, customer
emails, etc, I'd urge you to take a look, $295.00. It even allowed me to put in
her very unusual shipping scale.

Thanks again for all the greats suggestions!
Gina