[thelist] Let Me Pick Your Brains...

tbounds at gci.net tbounds at gci.net
Fri Jan 19 22:32:31 CST 2001

Hi-

I have a project coming up where I need to set up some forms that when
completed will use the information given merge it with some template text
and graphics and produce a custom pdf document which the user can then
download. I'm thinking ouf going with CF to do this. If any of you have
experience, ideas or advice to share along these lines I would appreciate
any help you might give. Basically I need to know if CF is likely the best
vehicle to use for this and what are the general steps needed to make it all
happen.

Thanks for any help you might give,
--
Tony