[thelist] CF Express

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Fri Jan 19 23:35:31 CST 2001

Hello Andrew,
Thanks to some good advice from this list, I installed Express a few weeks
ago (running with Personal Web Server) and it is very useful. So far, it
does everything I've asked of it. However, I have not played with session
management or the like. I'm doing the usual "put stuff in the database/take
stuff out of the database, and make it look like this" type deal. Somewhere
in the documentation with the download is a list of things it does do, and a
seperate list of things it doesn't do. The only one I remember is that it
doesn't do CFForm tags.

The only thing I don't like about it is that now I have to listen to the
hiddeously loud fan in my Windows machine more often.

Enjoy,
Matt