[thelist] why does Netscape throw my table cell contents over to the right?

Lisa Bartholomew lisa at koolfish.com
Mon Jan 22 06:36:31 CST 2001

Please can someone tell me what is wrong. I am going mad trying to fix this
page and others like it.

please see www.koolfish.com/soidawgz

View in Netscape and you will see the text goes over to the right.
I am going insane trying to finish my web work, organise guests and get
ready for my wedding on Saturday in Bangkok, not the easiest of places to
organise something.
By the way how do you handle clients who keep asking you to fix this or do
this site even though you have told them you have no time and will gladly do
it the following week?

Thanks
Lisa