[thelist] [Fwd: <SERVLET> tags removed when updating template]

Daniel J. Cody djc at lists.evolt.org
Mon Jan 22 11:03:31 CST 2001

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: tags removed when updating template
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:40:08 +0000
From: "Sarah Goss" <Sarah_Goss at bluecurve.co.uk>
To: djc at members.evolt.org

Can someone please  help!

I am using a Dreamweaver template against over 60  HTML pages.  On the
template there is an editable region which I am using to load separate
servlets enclosed within a  tag. However, each time
 I update the template it removes the Servlet tag from each HTML page. this
 has now become very frustrating as it means I have to manually plough
through each HTML page and put the Servlet Tag back in.

does anyone know the cause of this? I just dont understand why the tags are
 removed if its within an editable region.

I'll be grateful of any help!