[thelist] Is it possible to change the table cell bgcolor by JavaScript?

Winfried Huslik winfried at huslik.de
Tue Jan 23 14:41:31 CST 2001

Hi,

I'm working on a site with a layout that contains 50 table cells for a
language test (www.owad.de/wordpower.php4  still under construction).
The idea is: when clicking in the cell (or the text in the cell, or a yet
to apply background graphic - or whatever will be suitable) the
background of the table cell should change its colour (and keep it) until
it is clicked again.

The problem is to address the cell object in JavaScript. Is it possible
anyway?

Thanks a lot for your comment.

Winfried Huslik

--
Winfried Huslik Tel+49 821 565606 Fax 565001 <http://www.huslikverlag.de>
Huslik Verlag GmbH  *  Unterfeldweg 3  *  86199 Augsburg  *  Germany