[thelist] Apache Domain Aliasing

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Jan 23 16:40:31 CST 2001

So the server is starting then? Sorry, i didnt think you got that far..

Do you havea valid DNS entry pointing to that domain? I just tried an
NSlookup on it, and nothing came back. If you don't have the DNS entries
for that domain pointing to those IP's, its not going to work.

Shoot me yer httpd.conf file offlist and I'll take a look at the bigger
picture here for you minh

.djc.